Years ago there lived in the city of of Verona in Italy two noble families, the Montagues and the Capulets. Unfortunately, there existed a lot of bad issues between them. The story is construated and pronounced that they can not stand the sight of one another. Even the servants of the house carried on the animosity of their masters. The bloody feuds of the families led the Prince to order all brawls to cease on pain of death.
Personally, I would like to start with the phrase which fascinate me at all. I personally like old movies because they remind me of the good old days, But there is one other thing. I like poems. They help me to understand myself better and to come down. To get to the story I like to say that it is so romantic but on the other head it is unrealistic. They see each other for the first time and they immediatly kissed each other? But it is also very nice see yourselve in the role of Romeo/Juliet. Unfortunately the story doesn't have an happy end. The best scene was when Romeo found out that Juliet died. I never saw a man more sad in movie than him. The actors are very well and acted fantastic. This film is one of the best I have ever seen. I would recommend the film and say just watch it i think you will enjoy it!
If I have convinced you have fun!
Here is the trailer!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZqxOb2tJIo
If I have convinced you have fun!
Here is the trailer!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZqxOb2tJIo

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen